Add Life to Years at our SW Calgary Retirement Home
Situated in a most desirable location, The Manor Village at Signature Park offers an exceptional Lifestyle Experience. This award-winning community is located in the quiet serenity of a well-established South West residential community, close to parks, city transit systems/C-Train, several upscale dining & shopping venues, and tremendous grounds area on safe walking paths… all yours to enjoy!
The community offers beautifully designed one and two bedroom master suites; designed with comfortable senior living in mind. Elegant architecture with private balconies and outstanding interior design. Exceptional services and spectacular surroundings create a perfect Resident Lifestyle Experience.
Learn more about our SW Calgary retirement home in Signature Park by scheduling a tour today.
At The Manor Village at Signature Park you will enjoy a superb location on 17th Avenue & short drive to the Rocky Mountains and just minutes west of downtown. On a clear day you can see the Rocky Mountains.
Carefree Retirement and Independent Living
At every Manor Village Life Center in Calgary, we offer a diverse range of lifestyle services that our Residents can enjoy all year round. All these lifestyle services are included in our All-Inclusive Monthly Lifestyle Fee, so Residents can relax and enjoy everything that is available without worrying over additional costs.
Life at The Manor Village means freedom from the worries of home ownership, such as home maintenance, housekeeping chores, and utility bills. Every Resident is also protected with our Emergency Response System in all suites, and 24 hour staffing.
Entertainment and Enjoyment
Your diary will be full of enjoyable outings and social events when you join the community at The Manor Village at Signature Park.
Preserving Independence through Health and Wellness
At every The Manor Village, our team is committed to your continued health and wellness. As one of our valued Residents, you can access a wide range of healthcare-related services to help preserve your independence and lead a full and enjoyable lifestyle.
We have an extensive range of lifestyle services for our seniors at our SW Calgary retirement home.
At every The Manor Village, our team is committed to your continued health and wellness. As one of our valued Residents, you can access a wide range of healthcare-related services to help preserve your independence and lead a full and enjoyable lifestyle. See what we can offer you at our retirement home in SW Calgary.
- 24-hour Emergency Call and Response system for every Resident, including on-person pendant
- Bingo, Mini-Putt Golf, Horse Racing, Floor Curling, Billiards
- Bingo, Mini-Put, Ladder golf, Billiards
- Fitness program, stretches, exercises & mobility classes
- Fall Prevention & Balance Tracking technology
- Pet friendly & small dogs allowed on main floor.
- The Manor Village bus for outings, shopping, trips and group events
- Personalized van service for your appointments
- Spiritual/religious services
- Catering services available for guests and special family occasions
- In-suite full kitchen: fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher,
- In-suite Laundry: clothes washer & dryer
- Private balconies & walk outs
- Telephone, Internet and Cable TV boxes
- Spacious courtyards and gazebo access
- Activities room, Lounges & seating areas
- Computer desk & games roomArts, crafts and hobby areas
- Grand movie theatre
- Exercise and fitness center, quality machines and equipment
- Personal mailbox, private and keyed. Incoming and outgoing mail
- Beauty Salon / Barber
- Garden Café/Store
- Guest suite for family and friends
- Underground heated and secured parking
- Resident storage
- 17th Avenue & Westside Recreation Center
- Sunterra Market, Aspen Landing, Westhills Shopping, & Signal Hill Shopping
- Close to parks, paths and open spaces, including Edworthy Park
- Short drive to the Bow River
- Easy access to the city LRT system via Sirocco CTrain station
- Close to the bus station at B Sirocco DR @ Signature PA SW (routes 94 & 699)
- The Dining experience at the Medallion Dining Room is second to none. Nutritious meals are prepared fresh daily by our Red Seal Chef and skilled team. Chef-crafted seasonal menus offer Residents a variety for breakfast, lunch and evening meals, available to all Residents and their friends and family.
- The Meal Program ensures meets Canadian Food Guide standards with nutritious meals of incredible quality and assortment for our Residents, included as a key component to healthy aging.
- The Meal Program offers:
- An exquisite evening meal in the Medallion Dining Room
- Flexible breakfast and lunch hours to best suit your schedule
- Fresh breakfasts featuring daily specials, hot or cold
- We also offer:
- Tray service to your suite if you are not feeling unwell
- Catering services for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
The Manor Village at Signature Park offers Independent Living and Assisted Living, allowing for an easy transition should you need more care without having to move from your suite.
Choose the lifestyle you want at our SW Calgary retirement home.
At The Manor Village at Signature Park, we strive to enable our Residents to live the life they want to and enjoy a relaxed and worry-free home. Our All-Inclusive Monthly Lifestyle Fee includes your daily requirements along with the benefits of having on-site teams and activities to engage and support you.
- 24-hour well-trained Wellness Team
- Executive Director
- Wellness Director
- Activities Coordinator
- Housekeeping Team
- Receptionist/Garden Café Team
- Maintenance Team
- Transportation Coordinator
- Lifestyle Marketing Professional
- Chef, Culinary and Dining Team
- 24-hour Emergency Call and Response System
- 24-hour on-site Staff and Wellness team
- Visiting on-site physicians with weekly clinic hours
- 24-hour Emergency Call and Response System & on-person Pendant
- Regular guest speakers on health and wellness programs, Educational presentations
- Fitness programs and mobility classes
- Personalized Wellness Care Plan with up to 2 hours of care per day for Assisted Living Residents
- Access to: Physicians, massage therapist, podiatrist, dental hygienist, mobile lab, pharmacy delivery, aesthetician, physiotherapist, mobility specialist, hearing clinic, and optometrist
- Personal Garbage and Recycling Removal
- Regular Housekeeping / Suite Cleaning Service
- Personal flat linen service
- Laundry Areas with extra-large capacity washer and dryers for larger loads
- Personal Laundry available (extra charge)
- Maintenance of community including landscaping and planting flowers, snow removal, cleaning windows, changing light bulbs
- Maintenance of interior corridors and all common areas
- Front door security system
- All risk/liability/fidelity Insurance for The Manor Village (excludes personal property and liability)
- Property taxes
- Telephone, internet and TV boxes
- Heat, water and sewage
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system throughout each Manor suite and all common/public areas
- Personal property insurance
The Lease Agreement Plan