FOR BUILDING RECEPTION
FOR TOUR OR INFORMATION
ROCKY RIDGE OFFERS
Retire to Calgary and join our Community with Heart in the wonderfully scenic setting of Rocky Ridge, a new neighborhood in northwest Calgary.
Our NW Calgary Retirement Home Offers Superior Living For Seniors
Welcome to The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge, a premier retirement community in Calgary, Alberta offering superior senior care for both independent and assisted living residents.
Situated in a picturesque district North West of Calgary centre, The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge offers an exceptional Lifestyle Experience™ for seniors looking to live life to the fullest.
At our retirement home in NW Calgary, you’ll be part of a close-knit, caring community set in an recognized neighbourhood with extensive views over pretty parks, plenty of walking paths, fountains, close to nearby amenities (churches, public transit, shopping centres, etc.) and lakes to the horizon beyond.
Join our Community with Heart at our NW Calgary retirement home.
At The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge, variety of shops, culture, and entertainment in Calgary are just a short train ride away. We are within a short distance of the Tuscany LRT. We also have so many great amenities in our neighbourhood as well. Not that you’ll need to leave The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge too much to enjoy life to the fullest, thanks to our extensive program of classes, entertainment, activities, and outings.
Carefree Retirement and Independent Living
At our retirement home in NW Calgary, you can enjoy your retirement free from the stresses of continual home maintenance and housekeeping jobs. Feel safe and protected with our Emergency Response System, provided to every Resident for peace of mind and help at the touch of a button if needed.
Entertainment and Enjoyment
Enjoy regular outings, themed events, games, live entertainment, and special dining nights at The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge. We even have our own movie theatre onsite showing the latest Hollywood blockbusters and also those old time favourites.
Preserving Independence through Health and Wellness
At every The Manor Village, our team is committed to your continued health and wellness. As one of our valued Residents, you can access a wide range of healthcare-related services to help preserve your independence and lead a full and enjoyable lifestyle. Our Wellness team is onsite 24/7 and here to ensure you and/or your loved one are well looked after.
At The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge we are here to help preserve your health and wellness.
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- Pets allowed (small dogs on first floor only)
- Bingo, Bridge, Canasta and other card games
- Weekly sing-a-long with our music therapist
- Spiritual/religious services
- Onsite Gym
- Fitness programs and guided exercise classes stretch and flex classes
- Bus outings
- Transportation Services
- Modern, stylish design and décor
- Non-combustible concrete and steel (B2 Grade) construction
- Convenience Store
- The Garden Café
- The Medallion Dining Room
- Library and Fireside Lounge
- Fitness Centre
- Educational Centre and Theatre
- Wellness Centre
- Beauty/Barber Salon (also Manicures and Pedicures)
- Individual keyed mailboxes
- Underground Heated and Secured Parking
- Situated on a quiet road
- Elegant L-shaped building offers great views from all windows
- Overlooks community park area with fountains
- Local churches, medical facilities and community centre
- Short distance to local shops and restaurants
- Easy access to Rocky Ridge park
- Short drive to Bearspaw Country Club and golf course
- 5 mins to junction of Highways 1A and 201
- Heated underground parking
- Local bus stops (routes 158,159 Calgary Transit)
- Close to Tuscany CTrain station, Shane Homes YMCA at Rocky Ridge and Shopping Centres
- Surrounded by beautiful pathways and greenspace
Available for all our Residents, our varied and interesting Meal Programs ensure you can always select from a choice of healthy and well-balanced meals, prepared onsite fresh every day. The Meal Programs can include:
- A lovely evening meal in our elegant Medallion Dining Room
- A light lunch in the Medallion Dining Room
- Breakfast featuring hot and cold items
At The Manor Village at Rocky Ridge, we help you choose the lifestyle that meets your needs, including Independent Living and Assisted Living.
Experience the lifestyle you deserve at our retirement home in NW Calgary.
We are committed to providing our valued Residents with an exceptional Lifestyle Experience. The management and employee team continually strive to identify additional ways to enhance the lifestyle services we offer. Lifestyle services included in the Monthly Lifestyle Fee are offered to minimize any extra costs you currently have!
- 24-hour well-trained Wellness Team
- Executive Director
- Wellness Director
- Activities Coordinator
- Transportation Coordinator
- Lifestyle Marketing Professional
- Executive Chef, Kitchen and Dining Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Maintenance Team
- 24-hour Emergency Call and Response System
- 24-hour on-site Staff
- 24-hour nursing Staff
- A health assessment prior to occupancy and annually
- Guest speakers on health and wellness
- Guided fitness programs and stretch and flex mobility classes
- Consultation with your personal physician/caregiver
- Physician office on-site with weekly clinical hours
- Visiting on-site pharmacist
- Regular wellness clinics
- On site medical clinics (ie., annual flu vaccine)
- Health and Wellness Professionals and Specialists are available for in-building appointments: massage therapist, podiatrist, manicurist, dental hygienist, mobile lab, pharmacy delivery, aesthetician, physiotherapist, mobility specialist, hearing clinic, and optometrist.
- Additional Services available (for a reasonable fee for service): additional blood pressure checks, injections, dressing changes, fall prevention program
- Garbage and Newspaper Removal twice a week
- Organic pick up weekly
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping/Suite Cleaning Service (Assisted Living Weekly)
- Personal flat linen service (Assisted Living)
- Laundry Areas with extra-large capacity washer and dryers on each floor
- Extra services available upon request, for a fee
- Maintenance of complex including landscaping and planting flowers, snow removal, cleaning windows, changing light bulbs
- Maintenance of interior corridors and all common areas
- Front door security system
- All risk/liability/fidelity Insurance for The Manor Village (excludes personal property and liability)
- Property taxes
- Telephone, internet and TV boxes
- Heat, water and sewage
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system throughout each Manor suite and all common/public areas
- Personal property insurance
The Lease Agreement Plan