Your Elegant Retirement Home in SW Calgary
Conveniently located in a well-established neighborhood in Southwest Calgary, our retirement home is within walking distance of one of Calgary’s finest parks. Numerous amenities, shopping centres and grocery stores are nearby; plus Calgary’s Light Rail Transit system (C-train) is just across the street.
Visitors comment on the beautiful finishes and craftsmanship throughout the building but equally important, the non-combustible concrete and steel construction gives our Residents peace of mind.
Our unique all-inclusive programs provide a wide range of services and amenities for every lifestyle choice. Our skilled staff participate with Residents to help Preserve Independence™ through stretch and flex mobility classes, social activities and nutrition.
Our SW Calgary retirement home is ideally situated for easy access to meadows and the extensive green spaces and pathways of Fish Creek Park. Enjoy easy access to the culture and entertainment in Calgary centre via the local C-Train station, with regular service into the downtown area.
Family and friends will find it easy to visit, with simple driving access from the nearby highway intersection, or by plane via Calgary International airport, and its C-train link. If any grandchildren are studying at the St. Mary’s University, it is just across the road, giving this area a lively and youthful feel.
Carefree Retirement and Independent Living
Enjoy your retirement homes and senior living years without the worry and concerns of homeownership or household jobs that turn into major chores. Our purpose-built retirement community offers relaxed, comfortable, and secure senior living, where you don’t even have to change a lightbulb or wash your linen!
Entertainment and Enjoyment
Your diary will be full of enjoyable activities when you join our senior living Calgary community, from live entertainment to outings, special dining nights, bingo, educational seminars, and more.
Preserving Independence through Health and Wellness
At our Fish Creek Park retirement home, we are here to help preserve your health and wellness. As a Resident, you have access a wide range of health care-related services.
We have an extensive range of lifestyle services for our seniors at our SW Calgary retirement home.
At The Manor Village, we are here to help preserve your health and wellness and provide a superior and stimulating Lifestyle Experience™.
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- Internet and TV box
- Weekly activities led by Manor Village staff
- Bridge, bingo and card/board games
- Fitness programs including stretch and flex, dance, and strength training classes
- Regular live entertainment
- Social, special day events
- Spiritual/religious services
- Regular outings in the Manor Village bus
- Health and Wellness Professionals and Specialists are available for in-building appointments : physician, massage therapist, podiatrist, dental hygienist, mobile lab, pharmacy delivery, aesthetician, physiotherapist, mobility specialist, hearing clinic, and optometrist.
- Transport services available for appointments
- Small pets allowed (with approval)
- Catering services for families and friends
- Modern, stylish design and décor
- Non-combustible concrete and steel (B2 Grade) construction
- Convenience Store
- The Garden Café
- The Medallion Dining Room
- Private Dining Room available for Reservations
- Library and Fireside Lounge
- Fitness Centre
- Educational Centre and Theatre
- Wellness Centre
- Fifth Floor Patio
- Beauty/Barber Salon (also Manicures and Pedicures)
- Individual keyed mailboxes
- Secure Resident Storage
- Underground Heated and Secured Parking
- Walking distance to Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Short drive to Shawnee Community Park with tennis courts
- Local churches, shops, malls and community centre
- Local golf courses nearby (Willow Park, Canyon Meadows, McKenzie Meadows)
- Close to Macleod Trail SE (Highway 2A)
- Short walk to local bus stops (routes 11,12, 15, 52 Calgary Transit)
- Across the street from Fish Creek C-Train station for easy access to central Calgary, or south to the extensive shopping areas in Shawnessy
A choice of healthy and well-balanced meals that change daily. All our meals are freshly prepared onsite by our skilled staff and our Red Seal Chef, so you can enjoy nutritious, flavoursome dining with your fellow Residents every day.
- Our Meal Programs can include:
- A lighter evening meal to assist with digestion
- A hearty larger lunch
- An excellent breakfast featuring hot and cold items
If you are feeling unwell, we offer tray service to your Manor Suite. Our team are also delighted to provide private catering options for birthdays and other special occasions that you can host for friends and family either in one of our dining rooms or in your suite.
At The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park, we help you choose the lifestyle that meets your needs, including Independent Living with available support, Assisted Living, or Memory Care.
We aim to make your Lifestyle Experience as enjoyable as possible at our
SW Calgary retirement home.
Our all-inclusive monthly fee covers all the major services, from emergency call button to entertainment, and with additional options if you require them.
- 24-hour well-trained Wellness Team
- Wellness Director
- Wellness Coordinator
- Proactive Wellness Technician
- Kinesiologist/Mobility Specialist
- Resident Administrator
- Lifestyle Marketing Coordinator
- Move in Coordinator
- Recreation Director
- Executive Red Seal Chef
- Kitchen and Dining Team
- Concierge / Receptionist and Night Attendants
- Transportation Coordinator
- Housekeeping and Laundry Team
- Maintenance Team
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- 24-hour on-site care staff
- Guest speakers on health and wellness programs
- Fitness programs and stretch and flex mobility classes
- Physician office on-site with weekly clinical hours
- Health and Wellness Professionals and Specialists are available for in-building appointments : massage therapist, podiatrist, dental hygienist, mobile lab, pharmacy delivery, aesthetician, physiotherapist, mobility specialist, hearing clinic, and optometrist.
These are all included with Assisted Living, and are optional with Independent Living:
- Personal garbage removal
- Bi-Weekly housekeeping/ suite cleaning service
- Bi-Weekly flat linen service
- Weekly laundry service
- Maintenance of The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park complex including landscaping and planting flowers, snow removal, cleaning windows, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Maintenance of interior corridors and all common areas
- Front door security system
- All risk/liability/fidelity Insurance for The Manor Village (excludes personal property and liability)
- Property taxes
- Telephone, internet and TV boxes
- Heat, water and sewage
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system throughout
- B3 Status Building
The Lease Agreement Plan