Elegant Living For Seniors
Conveniently located in a well-established neighborhood in Southwest Calgary, The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park is situated close to Calgary’s finest park. With numerous amenity areas nearby, as well as shopping centers and grocery stores, our Senior community is next to the City Transit/Light Rail Transit system.
Our Residents enjoy the opportunities for enjoying life in a safe environment where non-combustible construction concrete sets high standards for senior living.
Our unique all-inclusive program provides a wide range of services and amenities. Our skilled staff participate with the Resident to Preserve Their IndependenceTM
Why Retire With Us?
Join our Calgary senior living and retirement Community with Heart.
The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park is ideally situated for easy access to meadows and the extensive green spaces and riverside walks of Fish Creek Park. Enjoy easy access to the culture and entertainment in Calgary center via the local C-Train station, with regular service into the downtown area.
Family and friends will find it easy for visiting, with simple driving access from the nearby highway intersection, or by plane via Calgary International airport, and its train link. If any grandchildren are studying at the St Mary’s University, it is just across the road, giving this area a lively and youthful feel.
Carefree Retirement and Independent Living
Enjoy your retirement and senior years without the worry and concerns of home ownership or household jobs that turn into major chores. Our purpose-built retirement community offers relaxed, comfortable and secure senior living, where you don’t even have to change a lightbulb or wash your linen!
Entertainment and Enjoyment
Your diary will be full of enjoyable activities when you join our senior community, from live entertainment to outings, special dining nights, bingo, educational seminars, and more.
The Manor Village Health and Wellness
At The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park, we are here to preserve your health and wellness. As a Resident, you access a wide range of healthcare related services to help Preserve Your Independence.
We have an extensive range of lifestyle services for our seniors.
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- Bridge, bingo and card games
- Educational center and theatre
- Exercise and Fitness Center & classes
- Fireside lounge
- Fitness Program including yoga, strength training, stretch class and balance class
- Individual keyed mailboxes
- Private Residents’ transport services
- Regular live entertainment
- Spiritual/religious services
- Memory Enhancement through Research & Education
- In-house Massage therapy care
- Beauty/barber salon
- Catering services for families and friends
- Convenience store
- Creek Side Café
- Nutri Bistro
- Resident storage
- Senior day support program
- Underground heated and secured parking
- Physician, massage therapist, podiatrist, dental hygienist, mobile lab, pharmacy delivery, aesthetician, physiotherapist, mobility specialist, hearing clinic, and optometrist.
- Within easy reach of Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Modern, stylish design and décor
- Constructed using non-combustible concrete and steel (B2Grade)
- Short drive to Shawnee Community Park with tennis courts
- Local churches, shops, malls and community center
- Local golf courses nearby (Willow Park, Canyon Meadows, etc)
- Close to junction of the Macleod Trail SE (Highway 2A)
- Short walk to local bus stops (routes 11,12, 15, 52 Calgary Transit)
- Next door to Fish Creek CTrain station for easy access to central Calgary, or south to the extensive shopping areas at Shawnessy
- A lighter evening meal to assist with digestion
- A hearty larger lunch
- An excellent breakfast featuring hot and cold items
If you are feeling unwell, we offer a tray service to your Manor Suite. Our team are also delighted to provide private catering options for birthdays and other special occasions that you can host for friends and family.
Lifestyle Choices at Fish Creek Park
At The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park, we help you choose the lifestyle that meets your needs,
including Independent Living with available support, Assisted Living, or Memory Care.
Enjoy carefree living and your personalized health and wellness program, designed to add life to years.
Independent living with extra assistance when you need it, so you can live life to the fullest without worry.
Monthly Lifestyle Fee
- 24-hour emergency call and response system
- Regular guest speakers on health and wellness programs
- Fitness program and stretch exercise classes
- 24-hour on-site care staff
- Physician Office on-site with weekly clinical hours
- For Assisted Living, skilled staff are available for up to 2 hours of care a day
- Support Compression Stockings
- Foot-Care Support
- Memory Enhancement Research & Education
- Memory Care
- Elegant Long Term Care
- 24-hour well trained Wellness Team
- Housekeeping and Laundry Team
- Kinesiologist/Mobility Specialist
- Kitchen and Dining Team
- Lifestyle Marketing Coordinator Team
- Maintenance Team
- Move in Coordinator
- Proactive Wellness Technician
- Recreation Director
- Resident Administrator
- Transportation Coordinator
- Wellness Coordinator
- Wellness Director
- Personal garbage removal
- Bi-Weekly housekeeping/ suite cleaning service
- Bi-Weekly flat linen service
- Weekly laundry service
- Maintenance of The Manor Village at Fish Creek Park complex including landscaping and planting flowers, snow removal, cleaning windows, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Maintenance of interior corridors and all common areas
- Front door security system
- All risk/liability/fidelity Insurance for The Manor Village (excludes personal property and liability)
- Property taxes
- Heat, water and sewage
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system throughout
- B3 Status Building
The Lease Agreement Plan