It is with great excitement to announce that we are looking for LPN to join our amazing care team at The Manor Village Life Centers.
- A great environment to learn and succeed
- Wonderful work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Must be reliable
- LPN accreditation
- Self Starter; ability to work independently
- The ability to connect with our senior clientele and their families
- Computer and organizational skills (Office and Yardi software use will be required)
- A Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC) will be required from all successful candidates.
The right candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional care to our residents. If you have a sincere desire to excel in our growing company, please submit your resume via email: Attn: Wellness Director
We would like to thank all applicants in advance however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
The concept for The Manor Villages evolved over a decade of planning and development in the determination to develop the finest housing with a quality lifestyle for the senior resident. Precipitated by the changing needs of his Mother Bertie Viola Mann, our President Dr. Garth Mann took it upon himself to personally visit close to seventy (70) senior housing facilities across Canada and the United States to familiarize himself with the industry and refine the lifestyle for the future Manor Villages. After much discussion and countless hours of effort, the vision of The Manor Villages became a reality in 1997 when we proudly celebrated the opening of our first community – The Manor Village at Signature Park which was proudly dedicated in loving memory of Bertie Viola Mann. Since that time, The Mann Family, the management and employee team have dedicated ourselves to provide excellence in housing design and a ‘Lifestyle Experience’ second to none.
Come join our amazing team!
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)