Assisted Living: Senior Living With Heart
Assisted Living is specifically designed for seniors seeking a more supportive care environment and who require enhanced lifestyle services. At The Manor Village Life Centers, our assisted living senior care lifestyle enjoy all the benefits of our community including a busy calendar of activities, extensive facilities, and social program plus:
- Three chef-cooked meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping
- 24 hours per day on site healthcare personnel
A personalized health and wellness plan
This level of senior Lifestyle offers supportive care services that enable you or your loved ones to live independently with support. This more robust level of care provides both our senior residents and their families with priceless ‘peace of mind’, knowing that as health and wellness needs change over time, they can remain within our community and ‘age in place’.
Interested in our assisted living option?
Why not come and see for yourself at one of our senior retirement communities in the United State and Canada - just click on the button below to schedule your personalized visit.
Personalized Heath and Wellness Plan
Every Manor Village Wellness Center is staffed by our caring and trained team of expert health care staff. Our team follows a Preventative Health Care Program which offers supportive services that encourage a “Wellness Model” verses an “Illness Model.”
When you join the community at a Manor Village Life Center, our Wellness Director works with you and/or your family to tailor your “Personalized Health and Wellness Plan”. This detailed plan ensures we meet (and exceed) each resident’s daily living needs.
Additionally, all Assisted Living residents enjoy:
- Nutritional meal program including 3 meals per day
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily personal garbage and newspaper removal
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Extensive amenity areas
- Exceptional employee team on site
- Maintenance of Manor community and grounds area
- Personalized assistance and care
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming and assistance with medication (as required)
- Emergency Call and Response System 24 hours per day